Jun 4, 2008

The second Rule of 7!.

Sorry, I got trigger happy and posted before I was finished.

So, the first rule of 7 is about time management. The 2nd rule of 7 came across my plate (well, actually my Facebook) today. A 'friend' asked if a ring that I had posted in my photo album a while a go was still for sale. I posted that picture over a month a go. So what does 7 have to do with it? Well, it takes a customer 7 times to see your product, name or alike before they buy from you. Which means that it also takes time. It's important to remember this when you're remembering your promotional activities, you may not see direct sales right away, but down the road when you least expect it the connection will be made.
Now here's to hoping there's a 3rd rule of 7 - all sales happen in groups of 7 :-).